Sunday, July 25, 2010

Presenting: Elli, Elizabeth, Dez, and Alexis

Ellie



Walking along the sidewalk on a bright sunny day, you feel against your leg the soft fabric and remember a wonderful sensation of pleasure. Your self-esteem becomes greater as you strut down the street. this dress reminds you of Snow White and then you know it's the one.
but you have to remember, it's all about you.


Elizabeth

Night sky in rural France.
The owl hooting, the bonfire crackling. You walk through the untamed fields in France.
In this skirt you will imagine the snake unraveling out of the imperfectly woven basket.
But in this shirt you will envision a starry night sky.
The owl will hoot, the bonfire will crackle and you will walk through the untamed fields in France in these clothes.


Dez


In this outfit you will see me while the wind blows away from me.
You will see Michael Jackson.
I see me in this outfit, because of him and his style.


Alexis

Running through the muddy grass, I can feel the wind blow through my hair. Even though it's a cloudy day something bright always appears in my sight. As I run to try to find shelter I come across this amazing zebra.










The Nancy will take a few days' break, but next up will be: Delaney, Bri, Lindsey, and Clara!

No comments: